10 March 2010

Studying Hard...

Josh has been studying so hard lately. We're talking 10-12 hours a day. I mostly just try to leave him alone so he can stay in the zone. The other day I went to see if he needed anything when I found him like this-



He looks to be hard at work, but he was really just drawing pictures!



HA HA!! This is really how he is studying lately- but it works, so what can I say?

When we moved to Southern California I thought I was really gonna miss winter and snow and all that, but nope not really. I have loved the warm weather and I have enjoyed the frequent rain storms. Here is a pretty tree right outside my front door- blooming in February!





Of course I still get to see snow when I travel. I actually found myself in the nation's capital between two of their biggest storms on record. Fortunately I didn't have to leave the airport- but this was the snow piled on top of the jetbridge-



I hope you all have stayed warm this winter and are enjoying thawing out as spring is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh I just love our hard working artists! I also love how it really works for them! K - when you get back, I think we need to round up a game night or something... hope your trip is going well! Ruthie misses you!