We had to pack up all our food in these special bags:

You even have to bag toothpaste, dog food and lipstick- anything that could be ingested. I was really good and double bagged everything just like they said- I don't want to get sick! It pretty much felt like I was packing up to move- not fun...
Even everything in the fridge had to be bagged up:

We had to leave early on a Thursday morning so while Josh went to the school to study- Ellie and I went to the beach!

Later that day we drove by just to see- it pretty much looks like the circus! One big tent covered ours and the four others that our place is connected to.

They took off the tent on Friday morning and we were allowed to come back on Saturday. It was definitely a unique experience that I don't want to have to go through again!

4 comments:
crazy!
That stinks!
WOW! That is too bad. I had no clue you had to go through all that work when your house is fumigated. Hopefully we won't ever have to experience that. But I hope you were able to have fun at the beach anyway!
OMG! WOW.. I never what to have to do that..
Post a Comment