17 April 2008

TRAVELS

So- I am ready to get serious about this whole blog thing... at least I'm gonna try.

This has been a crazy semester, but we have definately been finding time to have some fun! Josh and I spent a week at my sister's just outside of Seattle. She basically lives on a golf course so Josh was out there everyday! We also took my niece to a climbing gym in Olympia.

I also spent a weekend with my sisters in Little Rock for my sister's bridal shower. It was fun to hang out and be with the girls!
Now we are packing up our apartment- we MIGHT be moving out...... The landlord MIGHT be selling the house so we are just getting ready. At the very least it will have been a very thorough spring cleaning even if we don't end up moving.

Next week I am going to ditch Josh and his finals to make a trip to Copenhagen to visit my dad. Then Josh and I are are going to Ireland in May- as a little celebration for his MCAT being done! I'm sure we are going to take a few more trips this summer to visit possible medical schools, and we are also spending a week on a houseboat in Arkansas to celebrate my sister's wedding in July.


Fun times!

2 comments:

L said...

Hannah!!! You look so good! I can't believe how big Riley has gotten....man I feel old!

Blue said...

waaaaait! mare had a bridal shower? she is so on the down low about this wedding with me! i understand why, but it'd be fun to celebrate her happiness too.

anyway. WELCOME to the blogosphere!! i hope you stay a while. it can take a bit of effort to find your niche here, but it's a lot of fun once you do.

it was nice to read your update. i can't believe we never cross paths now that i live 10 minutes from you! crazy. i'm glad josh is doing great, and hope that you don't have to move. 2.5 more years, huh? sounds like a plan. I'm glad you like it still. it's a zany life to be sure.

we went to ireland last month too...it was amazing. i have pix on my blog if you want to check them out.

♥ ya!