20 May 2008

Copenhagen and Ireland

So these past two months have breezed by! I think some days vaporized off the calander before I even woke up! Josh and I have been having some pretty amazing adventures:

I spent 10 days in Copenhagen, Denmark with my Dad....

On the ferry to Sweden...


The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson


Another one by H.C.



We went to the Blue Lagoon on a stop in Iceland


Josh and I also took a quick trip to Ireland to celebrate the end of another semester and the start of summer!




Of course Josh played a lil golf..... when in Ireland!


We rented a very little car and had fun remembering to stay on the wrong side of the road!



S0 yeah- I've put in a lot of miles over the past 2 months! Josh and I have been having a great time and we have several more trips planned!

We are staying in our current apartment and Josh Cheney and Johnny are moving in to the upstairs apartment. Speaking of Johnny he should be home from Iraq next week. We are so excited we can hardly wait to have him safe and home for longer than 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Blue said...

the ireland pics bring back many happy memories! looks like it warmed up A LOT between our trip and yours!

Great job with the blog. keep it up! ♥