I am in Washington D.C. right now and I should totally be asleep, but can't so why not blog? I have been thinking lately that I shouldn't feel bad about not blogging, cause I just did it- right? IN MARCH! Time has been flying and Josh and I have been super busy- I didn't even realize, but HUGE updates are in store for the blog-world!
We bought a condo in Chino, CA! (picts to be posted soon!) We are so excited to be moving at the end of July. The homebuying process has been stressfull and isn't really over yet(we won't close till mid July), but we feel strongly that this is where we need to be. Thanks to Kirsten and Joe for pointing out the benefits of buying vs renting. CA real estate is a beast, but Josh and I are sure that we will be happy making a home in Chino!
This Friday Josh will host his annual Climb for a Cure as his Relay team fundraiser and then the actual Relay event (he has been co-chair) is next week. He is doing many of the media features- so watch for him on the local news and morning shows!
Girl's Camp is coming up quickly and though it will be a very small group from our stake, we are so excited- and of course Josh is heading up Priesthood leadership once again! I am also pumped that Rilee will be joining us!
Well- that's all for now, all this blogging has made me tired!
BTW- I love you Kat! Welcome to blogworld- and remember- I am not an editor either!
02 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for the welcome. You are awesome (and so busy)!
Hey Hannah! Its good to hear an update! Jackson gets home in 3 days! Congratulations on your condo! speaking of condos... our annual trip to the condos on Pend Orielle is coming up... you and Josh should come up and join us! Last week of June... is that too much to ask?
How awesome! Congrats on your new home, I wish yall the very best!!! Love you guys! :-)
....Time for another update Hannah! :-)
Post a Comment