So- we made it! Buying our first home was not the easiest process (understatement of the year!), but we are so glad that we bought our little townhouse! We finally made our way down here a week and a half ago, and Josh started school right away. Last week he had orientation and now he is on to the tough stuff. He has already set up a rigorous study schedule and I am actually ready to go back to work so I don't have to sit home alone all day!
It would take way to much typing to catch up on the whole summer- so I won't, but here are a few pictures of what's been going on with us in the past little while...
Josh Graduated!

Girl's camp was a blast and we were so glad to have Rilee with us for the summer!

We love packing.... not really


one last mountain climb.... later that day Josh busted his ankle
5 comments:
Yeah, an update. I was wondering what you two where up to. We are glad the move went alright. Keep us updated and Daws loves his new backpack!
you busted your ankle? That sucks, and yes, moving is the worst. Give me a call when you guys get settled.
Dawson
Congrats Josh!!! And I'm happy you are all moved in!
Oh no! I just addressed your Christmas Card, but I addressed it to SLC! What is your new address? You can email it if you want to. righteouscello05@yahoo.com
Hi!! It'll be fun to see ya'lls stuff too. Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment